Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements Wage Subsidy
The Australian Federal Government is providing support to businesses who engage a new apprentice or trainee through the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) and Completing Apprenticeship Commencements (CAC) wage subsidy programs.
The programs have been set up to support the growth of Australia’s skilled workforce and assist with the economic recovery from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements subsidy?
- Available for employers who engage a new apprentice or trainee until 30 June 2022.
- Eligible placements will attract a 50% wage subsidy for the first 12 months from commencement date (up to $7,000 per quarter).
What is the Completing Apprenticeship Commencements subsidy?
- Available for employers who engage a new apprentice or trainee under the BAC program.
- Eligible placements in the second year of their training will attract a 10% wage subsidy (up to $1,500 per quarter).
- Eligible placements in the third year of their training will attract a 5% wage subsidy (up to $750 per quarter).
Contact us for more information on these incentive programs and how HVTC can support your business with the recruitment and management of apprentices and trainees.
1800 247 864