HVTC Refer a Friend Program
The HVTC Refer a Friend Program has been established to support HVTC’s recruitment activities and reward existing apprentices and trainees who successfully refer someone they know to an open vacancy at HVTC.
HVTC Apprentices and trainees (the referrer) who successfully refer a friend to any open HVTC vacancy will receive a $100 gift card. In order for the referrer to receive the gift card, the following criteria must be met:
1. The referee must submit an application via the HVTC website. The referee will be required to indicate whether they have been referred for that role by an existing HVTC apprentice or trainee.
2. The referrer must be employed by HVTC at the time of the referral.
3. The referee must be successful in securing a role with HVTC and must also pass the probation period (two months for a traineeship, three months for an apprenticeship).
4. The referrer can put forward as many people as they like. There is no limit to the number of referrals any one referrer can make.
5. The referee must not have previously completed an apprenticeship or traineeship with HVTC.
6. The referee must not have already been referred by another HVTC employee.
How to Refer
If you know someone who would be a good fit for one of our existing vacancies, please encourage that person to apply for that role via the HVTC website (hvtc.com.au/jobs).
You will only be notified if the referee is then successful in securing that apprenticeship or traineeship. Please note, the referee still needs to pass the probation period detailed in the above criteria in order for you to be eligible to receive the $100 gift card.
HVTC reserves the right to change or modify the referral program, including but not limited to the terms and conditions and ending the program at any time without notice.