Information Technology Traineeships
Work local, go global - Get the IT skills to take you anywhere.
The IT industry is booming, with opportunities available in cyber security, technical support, programming, and more. HVTC can help you kickstart your career in this industry, working with a range of employers to provide exciting IT traineeship opportunities for school leavers and job seekers across NSW!
This two-year traineeship program combines a formal qualification, industry recognised certification and practical experience working with a host employer. A number of qualifications are available through traineeship pathways, including:
- Certificate III in Information Technology
- Certificate III in Record Keeping
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Certificate IV in Networking
- Certificate IV in Programming
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security
What are the benefits?
- Work with a HVTC host employer to gain real on-the-job skills and experience
- Nationally recognised qualification from a Registered Training Organisation
- Industry-specific training designed to equip you for your future career
- 1-2 years full-time paid work, with possible opportunity for ongoing employment
- Receive ongoing mentoring and support from HVTC
How do I apply?
- Submit an expression of interest below and a HVTC representative will contact you, or
- Keep checking our vacancies page so you can apply online when vacancies are listed