Early Childhood Education Traineeships
Help shape the minds of our future leaders. Become an Early Childhood Educator today.
Are you returning to work after some time off, looking for a job or thinking about changing careers? HVTC is offering Early Childhood Education Traineeships in partnership with Northern Beaches Council - HVTC's Large Host Employer of the Year for 2021.
The first years of a child's life are crucial to their development. As an Early Childhood Educator, you can have a positive impact in the lives of our future generations, fostering the development of important skills that will shape their future education, health and wellbeing. During your traineeship, you will undertake a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education with full-time, part-time or casual traineeships available for the right people.
What are the benefits?
- Entry level job in Local Government
- Work on Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches
- Paid work while you study
- Flexible training and employment opportunities
- Nationally recognised Cert III qualification from a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Vital workplace experience you can carry anywhere
- Potential pathway to a permanent job upon completion
- Work-integrated learning
How do I apply?
- Submit an application below and a HVTC representative will contact you
- Be 18 years of age or older (on commencement of employment)