What HVTC Offer
HVTC make it easy
HVTC provide a range of customised workforce solutions to meet all your training and employment needs.
With over three decades’ experience, we’ve assisted more than 25,000 people find training and employment opportunities and helped business and industry employers meet their changing workforce demands.
Value and benefits
- As a host employer with HVTC you can optimise your workforce training investment to achieve quality outcomes
- Expertise to manage the whole apprenticeship or traineeship cycle
- Recruitment services utilising personality and ability assessments for safety awareness, literacy, numeracy and cognitive reasoning
- Higher completion rates
- Specialists in VET regulations and requirements - manage all paperwork
- Manage competency based completions and progression, training plan and RTO requirements
- Monitor, mentor and provide support for unique challenges working with youth
- Performance management
- Assist with WHS compliance - supported safety management systems
- Comprehensive induction programs - manual handling, bullying and harassment, drug and alcohol awareness, Take 5
- Payroll processing
- Employment and workers’ compensation risk lies with us
- Assist with Employer incentives and benefits
Apprentices and trainees
Finding the right fit
HVTC provides easy and stress free solutions to recruiting and managing apprentices and trainees.
Employing an apprentice or trainee is a smart and affordable way to manage your workforce, boost your business and develop skills. It’s a simple process that can be easily arranged and managed through our Group Training Organisation (GTO).
Apprenticeships and traineeships options include:
HVTC also has a pool of job ready apprentices who have already completed part of their nationally accredited qualification and are available for work.
Read more about apprenticeships and traineeships.
Read more about our GTO services.
Read more about our work ready employees.
Training and courses
Registered Training Organisation (RTO) NC: 90179
HVTC is registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver nationally accredited courses.
Training is conducted at our state of the art HVTC Skills Centre, regionally or on client sites, as needed.
We cater for traditional, blended and online learning, customised to suit all your business training requirements.
Read more about our RTO.
For job seekers
WorkCover and customised courses for job seekers can be delivered individually or packaged to suit a job seeker’s employment pathway.
Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
Advice and support
Our Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services are available across New South Wales.
We provide everything you need to recruit, train and retain apprentices and help you skill your workforce through Australian Apprenticeships. With more than 500 occupations across all industries, either full-time, part-time or school based, our team can help match the right one for you.
Read more about our AASN services.