HVTC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
RTO NO. 90179
We provide specific vocational education and training and assessment services to comply with NVR Standards for RTOs 2015.
Our state-of-the-art Skills Centre is based at Rutherford, near Maitland in NSW.
Customised and flexible delivery
HVTC specialises in traditional training for trades, on-site induction courses, safety and additional short courses. We also cater for blended and online learning and can easily customise our delivery to meet your specific training requirements.
Scroll down to view current courses and dates available.
Nationally recognised training courses
- UEE30811 - Cert III Electrotechnology Electrician trade - (this training is subsidised by the NSW Government)
- MEM30205 - Cert III Engineering Mechanical trade - (this training is subsidised by the NSW Government)
- UEENEEG105A - Electrical Licencing - verify compliance and functionality of low voltage general electrical installations (Capstone)
- MEM30305 - Cert III Engineering in Fabrication - (this training is subsidised by the NSW Government)
- MEM20413 - Cert II in Engineering Pathways
- UEE22011 - Cert II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51915 - Diploma in Leadership and Management
- BSB20215 - Certificate II in Customer Engagement
- BSB30215 - Certificate III in Customer Engagement
Work Cover courses
- TLILIC2001 Licence to Operate a Forklift
- TLILIC2005 Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11m or more)
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry (Whitecard)
- Pre-apprenticeship courses
- Introduction to Trades
- Introduction to Welding
- Electrical Isolation (Disconnect/Reconnect)
- Tutoring/Refresher training
- Verification of Competency